Gas Fitting Services in Noosa Region
If you experience any problems with your gas heater or piping, we highly recommend calling a gas fitter like us promptly to prevent the issue from worsening and becoming more expensive to repair in the process. However, by following these tips, you can keep the need for repairs to a minimum.
- Inspect the Pressure Valve: Most gas water heaters feature a temperature and pressure relief valve, which is a safety device that helps prevent explosions and heater failures. To test this feature, you should first turn the power and cold-water inlet off before placing a bucket of water under the valve and pulling the lever up. If water still flows from the valve, it may need replacing.
- Swap the Anode Rod: The anode rod protects the exposed steel inside your water heater. Over time, calcium carbonate forms a coat around the rod, which means it needs replacing from time to time. If you’re unsure of how to do this, call our plumbers for a hot water gas repair in Noosa.
- Flush the Tank: Your hot water gas heater will need periodical flushing to remove the build-up of sediment. This task can result in a mess if you don’t know what you’re doing, which is why you might want to trust our professionals for the job.
Fix your gas issues
Fast and Reliable
Gas Fitting Projects
Some of the most common problems with gas installations arise due to poor installation or faulty repairs, which is why you should only let qualified plumbers install, service and fix your system. We’re certified to carry out all types of domestic and commercial plumbing work, not to mention caravan and marine gas fitting services. and we pride ourselves on being among the best-value teams of plumbers in the Noosa area. Book a home visit or discuss your requirements by calling us on 0405 063 121.
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR GAS FITTING RENOVATION IN NOOSA
- ? Gas certificates
- ? Gas stove installs
- ? Gas hot water units
- ? Gas BBQ points
- ? Gas Bayonet fittings
- ? Gas leaks
- ? Gas ovens
- ? Gas appliance servicing
- ? Gas appliance installations
- ? Instantaneous gas installations
- ? Gas compliance
- ? Gas pipe work
- ? Gas regulators
- ? Gas storage units
- ? Caravan gas certificates
- ? Gas pipe alterations
- ? Gas fireplace installs
- ? Gas fitter pool heating
GAS PLUMBING SERVICES
A gas leak can be very dangerous. Gas leaks are mainly caused by poorly installed devices or gas installations. If you think you have a gas leak or can smell gas, leave the house and call for Absolute Plumbing & Gas to come and find the leak.
Gas Regulators & Pigtails
Gas regulators are necessary for every gas installation. Pressure Regulators help to reduce build-up and increase system lifespans.
Gas Cooktops, Ovens, Heaters & Fireplaces
We know how important a gas stove is at home, especially for the budding chef! If there is any problem with the gas range or stovetop, don’t wait until the problem solves itself. Gas heaters must be installed and serviced by a trained and qualified gas fitter.
Gas Pipe Work
Gas pipelines facilitate gas transmission and reduce its costs compared to other methods of transporting this fuel. The gas network ends with the main tap, which is the last element. The basic division of a gas network can be made taking into account its function, pressure, and layout.
Gas Hot Water Storage or Instantaneous
Instantaneous gas hot water systems don’t require tanks and heat water only when required. The water is heated by the burner as it flows through a wound tube called a heat exchanger. This means that instantaneous units deliver hot water at a lower pressure than storage systems.
Gas Pool Heaters
Heaters for swimming pools mainly use natural gas or propane. When the pump is working in the pool, the water that is taken passes through the filter, then into the heater. Thanks to that we are able to maintain any temperature regardless of the weather.
Daniel – Doonan-
“I Had my new Gas cooktop installed by Absolute Plumbing and Gas Solutions, I was very impressed with the service I received! Clean, knowledgeable and at a fair price!
Danielle – Buderim-
“Absolute Plumbing and Gas Solutions installed my new washing machine, the waste hose was running into the sink splashing everywhere, Michael had neat and tidy solution! – very happy”
Mark – Tinbeerwah-
“Michael installed a new bayonet fitting to our caravan, after explaining where the bayonet can and cant be installed due to code restrictions, I was very impressed with how neat the job turned out!”
Kate – Tewantin-
“ On time and well presented! Absolute Plumbing and Gas Solutions fitted new water saving tap ware to our Ensuite and Bathroom, He even cleaned up !!!”
All work completed in accordance with the Plumbing and Drainage Act and installation codes Australian Standards No. 3500, 5601 and 1596